RSS Feed

Busy but Thankful

Dear friends,

I am so sorry I haven’t been reading your blogs and making comments. I have been in and out of the hospital twice in the last two weeks, and yet God has filled me with strength. I can’t say I’ve been joyful through it all, but I sure am thankful it wasn’t worse. For those of you that don’t write blogs but follow mine, I appreciate so much your kind words, encouragement, and abiding friendship.

I started one of the last two classes I have to complete to get my Bachelors Degree. I’ve been working on this degree for many years now – but not since my injury occurred. I was too afraid of failing! So far things are going pretty well but I’m scrambling to keep up!

I can’t wait to catch up with all of you very soon.

Terri

About Terri Nida

In August 2013, I fainted in my kitchen and woke up paralyzed from the shoulders down. I am still trying to make sense of all this, but one thing I know is that God is with me and he loves me.

17 responses »

1. Glad to know that you’re OK Terri, holding you up in prayers every day. Blessings!

2. Richest blessings upon you, Terri!

3. God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind! He says so in II Timothy 1:7. You are doing awesome!

4. Barbara Bair Goodman

That is wonderful news, Terri!

5. So excited for you Terri!!
    Gayle

6. Great news Terri. Praying for you 🙏❤️

7. Wow, I’m so proud of you sister, what’s your major? Whether or not you’re posting, thoughts of you are alive in our hearts and our prayers.
    Thanks for the update! 🤗 Lisa & Bob

8. Terri, you are truly amazing!

9. Paulette Sheffield

So sorry you have been sick, but so glad to see you are doing better. That’s awesome that you are finishing your degree! You’ll do amazing! I found when I went back to school as I was older, I was more focused and more determined to finish. You can do it!!! xoxox

10. Get better soon Terri. Good for you for finishing your degree – that’s awesome!

11. Get better soon Terri. Hope you are feeling on top of the world soon. Great that you are finishing your degree – that’s awesome! Blessings to you, your health and your studies.

12. I was happy to see your post. I’m sorry you’ve been in and out of the hospital, but
    so glad you’re able to start your classes! Wow! Your courage and strength are
    such a blessing. Thank you for sharing what’s going on. I wish I lived closer
    so I could talk to you in person!

13. Hi Terri!
    Bill and I are always praying for you.
    Thanks for letting us know your needs. I’m sorry you have had to make more hospital trips. 😦
    So proud of you for finishing your degree!
    Hugs

14. I’m so sorry about your hospitalizations, Terri. Praying your strength as always and I am so proud of you not only as a beautiful sister in Christ but as a scholar as well 🙂

15. Dear Terri, I am glad every time the Lord brings you to post. Even though you experience the difficult times, you always come through revealing His goodness. We are praying for His Spirit within you to finish and obtain your degree. Fear not, for He is with you and will accomplish through you all things for His glory. Love and blessings.